The solution? Finding a reliable provider of a Centralized Mailroom solution, one that combines years of experience with a continuing commitment to evolving technology. Such a solution can help an organization automate document functions such as mailroom and post office box management, courier services, document preparation, imaging, indexing and data capture.
Among the benefits of an efficient Centralized Mailroom solution:
- Reduced operating and overhead costs
- The benefits of leading-edge technology and experience staff without the expense of investing in new equipment or hiring new employees
- Automation of your organization’s business processed, allowing for greater focus on your core competencies
- Compliance with regulatory requirements, such as GLBA, Fair Credit Reporting, SEC, HIPAA and more, including industry and state requirements
- Back-up and redundancy for disaster recovery
- Elimination of the need for duplicate procedures, lost documents and the need to make photocopies
Throughout the Centralized Mailroom process, your organization’s documents are tracked in real time with full transparency from point of receipt to delivery. Such tracking gives you real-time status of each piece of mail received, ensuring that communication remains consistent and efficient.