In the fields of Property & Casualty and Workers Compensation, the processing of inbound bills and attachments can become complicated, increasing costs for all involved and delaying payments. What’s needed is a solution that can process bills and attachments through a single entry point, streamlining and simplifying the entire process.
The ideal bill processing solution offers these benefits:
- Streamlined processing, allowing providers and their staff to navigate within a single network that supports bill processing and payment/remit data formats as well as administrative functions
- Enhanced bill submission, tracking, exception handling and payments
- Immediate and quantifiable results, including a reduction in administrative costs associated with bill processing
- Intuitive interface and seamless integration of hundreds of practice management systems
- Timely notification of rules-based feedback so errors can be proactively identified and corrected, reducing the time it takes to process bills
- An enhanced audit ability and reporting by both carrier and provider throughout the entire bill submission and payment continuum
- Most importantly, an improvement in the customer experience with enhanced timeliness and accuracy associated with managing medical encounters
When you’re choosing a bill processing solution, one of the most important factors to consider is the connection it has to providers. It’s vital to make sure that you’re part of a seamless network of providers – many thousands of providers, if possible — who have daily experience submitting and/or receiving payments electronically. That’s the key to a comprehensive, reliable, efficient system.