When you think of company records, you probably imagine paper records – documents, forms and other hard copy data. But valuable information can be found in the form of audio recordings, too.
Here are a few ways that digital voice recording can increase your company’s efficiency:
- It offers secure online access to quality digital (in MP3 format) recordings.
- It expedites acquisition and review of your company’s records.
- With digital voice recording, there’s no lost time caused by sending physical tapes or recordings out to be transcribed.
- Deterioration of physical tapes is no longer an issue.
- There’s an audit trail for your company to review, as needed.
- Outsourcing digital voice recording means you have the benefit of leading-edge technology without the need to purchase software.
- The process offers quick implementation, compliance and regulatory protection.
- The digital files offer redundancy for complete disaster recovery.
The information kept via digital recording can be just as important as paper records. Ensuring that those recording are securely stored and accessible can help your company improve its efficiency and allow your employees to keep their focus where it belongs – on your core competencies.