What you need is a supported, updated ECM system that meets the technological and customer service needs of your organization, and more importantly, one that can change and evolve to keep up with the changes and evolution of your organization.
The right ECM system is one that’s cost-effective and web-based. It should also offer the following:
- Extensive routing, tracking, imaging and reporting capabilities
- SaaS-based comprehensive software that allows users to import content through a variety of methods, which results in shorter implementation time, increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The ability to be used across multiple lines of business to meet your organization’s specific needs
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with third-party applications
- Built-in tracking and custom reporting capabilities
- Ability to copy documents with version control
- A configurable rules engine
- Queue routing and exception handling
The benefits of utilizing a supported, updated ECM system from an established, reliable provider are many, including the cost savings that result by optimizing business processes and accelerating processing turnaround. Efficiency is also improved by automating processes and eliminating manual steps, and customer service is enhanced thanks to the resulting consistency in processes.