Here are the steps involved in Data Dimensions’ Insurance Workflow:
- Documents are scanned or imported into Dimensions360.
- Dimensions360 saves a copy of the document to the repository.
- OCR is performed for indexing fields and keywords.
- Keywords or templates trigger a workflow based on business rules.
- Documents are routed to the appropriate user.
- The user can edit, approve, deny, print, etc. the document.
- Dimensions360 routes the document to the next specified user and saves a version.
- The next user receives and can work on a document.
Reducing paper processes with Data Dimensions’ electronic workflows can help your organization route, manage and view documents based on pre-configured business rules. Authorized users can quickly approve or disapprove documents, collaborate with peers, create workflows and even add annotations such as time/date stamps, highlights, text notes, redactions and more.