Inaccurate or poor quality dental X-ray processing can be an expensive problem, resulting in pends, appeals and re-files, all of which significantly delay adjudication – and add to costs. It’s important to find a provider that uses advanced imaging equipment and unique X-ray selection processes to deliver clean, clear X-rays every time.
Dentists frequently submit X-rays that are not required for payment processing. By using a sophisticated selection process based on procedure codes, the right provider can reduce the number of unnecessary X-rays imaged, lowering both costs and storage requirements.
Here are some of the advantages of outsourcing X-ray imaging to a qualified provider:
- Expedited, selective X-ray imaging, allowing for greater profitability
- Secure online access to records, giving you sharp images or X-rays and associated claims documents
- HIPAA compliance and protection
- Audit trails for real-time reviews and complete process transparency
- Flexibility to customize our system to fit your needs
- Leading-edge technology with no need to purchase any software
By selecting a provider that offers these services, a company looking to outsource its dental X-ray imaging can increase patient and provider satisfaction, accelerate turnaround and improve profitability.