Documents are boxed as they are imaged. All boxes are barcoded and labeled with the appropriate client number; documents are assigned a Document Control Number (DCN) by the imaging equipment and software during the imaging process. Once documents are boxed in our processing facility, they are transported to our Records Management Center (RMC) via Data Dimensions courier staff in private company vehicles.
OUR RECORDS MANAGEMENT SERVICE PROVIDES:
- Fast, 24/7 access via Web, phone, fax and e-mail.
- Tracking, indexing and retrieval of your hard copy records and/or images, at the box, file, or document level.
- Scan-on-demand, giving you flexible options of accessing your records digitally. Upon request, the document is pulled, prepped, scanned, formatted and transmitted to you and returned to storage, ensuring document access by authorized personnel only.
- Guaranteed, secure transportation by highly-trained personnel of your vital records.
- Long-term solutions, offering archiving capabilities of your vital records prior to destruction.
- Destruction services, giving you the ability to decide if and when documents should be shredded, with options including secure pulp-mastication and certification of shredded materials.
- Reporting options, allowing you the ability to reduce your time in making key business decisions, with inventory reporting and retention schedules reporting.
Safety and Security
Your hard copy records are stored in a 24-hour monitored building constructed of concrete and steel, equipped with smoke and heat sensors, motion detectors and a sprinkler system. The building’s exterior walls have a 7-hour burn-through rating; however, the nearest fire station is within one mile of the facility and manned 24 hours a day.