DD ClaimsPay Powered by ECHO
Streamlined payment processes.
Data Dimensions’ claims payment solution, DD ClaimsPay, is designed to consolidate and simplify the processing of payments from multiple employers into bank accounts and adjudication systems.
Today, most carriers, third party administrators and self-administered plans outsource their benefit payment and explanation of benefits (EOB) processes to print vendors. When margins are thin and budgets are tight, it makes business sense to partner with an expert who performs payment processing rather than check printing as a core business function. Data Dimensions continually invests in the talent and technology required to deliver the best designed and most secure, scalable and economical solutions.
DD ClaimsPay, powered by ECHO Health, is a mature and proven claims payment delivery solution, and the only solution to offer an automated decision tree embedded into the solution to route provider and member payments in the most cost effective and compliant manner. The key to the solution resides in our robust processing technology that utilizes every form of benefit payment delivery available today. The service processes electronic payments through virtual benefit payment cards delivered to the provider’s credit card terminals, EDI 835 transactions and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. The service also processes consolidated paper payments and associated EOBs.
DD ClaimsPay starts with benefit payments and not printed checks. As an ERISA-compliant solution, ECHO Health collects the total approved benefit payments electronically from individual plan bank accounts just like payroll services collect payroll funds from employers’ bank accounts. It then consolidates these benefit payments by payee across all plans into one financial instrument that is processed through our decision tree and delivered in the most cost effective manner.
Benefits of DD ClaimsPay payment processing:
- Reduced bank fees and reconciliation costs
- The ability to save time, money and effort in managing all aspects of claims payment process
- Eliminates the need to interface with the IRS for 1099 compliance and reporting
- Flexibility of claims payment types, including Virtual Payments, EFT, or checks
- Reduced administrative expenses using consolidated payments
- Additional print savings with consolidated family EOB correspondence
- Online management and tracking capabilities to manage funding, reconciliation and payments