Here’s how it works:
- Documents are scanned or imported into Dimensions360.
- Dimensions360 saves a copy of the documents to the repository.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is performed on index fields and keywords.
- Keywords or templates trigger a workflow based on previously established business rules.
- Documents get routed to the appropriate user.
- The user can then edit, approve or deny the routed documents, and also add annotations (time/date stamps, highlights, etc.).
- Dimensions360 routes the document to the next specified user, saving a version as well.
- The next user receives the routed document and can now work on it.
Replacing your organization’s paper processes with an electronic workflow solution such as Dimensions360 will allow you to route, manage and view documents on a department level or across your entire enterprise, based on your own pre-configured business rules. The result? A more streamlined operation, reduced costs, great efficiency, increased security and compliance and increased flexibility.