Reduced operating costs. Faster clearing.
New customer opportunities.
Depositing checks electronically has never been easier than with the Dimensions360 Check 21 solution from Data Dimensions. The solution is ideal for billers such as insurers, utilities, governments, non-profits, and more.
We complement our Check 21 solution with outsourced services for managing image capture and transmissions, security, and support requirements.
Files Electronically Transmitted
Dimensions360 Check 21 takes a fraction of the time of manual processing. Checks are captured and instantly displayed either through a secure web-based, or on-premise image repository. Paper checks are scanned, all necessary fields (date, amount, MICR information, etc.) are automatically captured, and the images and data are sent to our highly secure image repository where they are stored and made instantly available to authorized employees and customers for viewing. Information then is validated, and the electronic file is transmitted for settlement or deposit processing.
Our Check 21 solution supports business and personal checks, as well as all types of remittance transactions, including: a single check and remittance stub, a single check and multiple remittance stubs, check-only transactions, and check and list transactions. The solution can be deployed on premise or delivered via the Cloud.
The solution includes labor-savings features such as optical character recognition (OCR) for automatically capturing data from remittance stubs; courtesy and legal amount recognition (CAR/LAR) for capturing information from checks; and automated capture of the MICR data on checks.
Dimensions360 Remit automatically consolidates data from multiple sites and deposit accounts, and generates and uploads a file for posting into any CIS or accounts receivable system.
- On-premise deployment or Cloud-based delivery
- Automatic capture of all required data fields
- Workflow-driven architecture
- Real-time tracking of documents and actions
- Electronic deposit via Check 21
- Image and data archive and retrieval
- ROI in as little as six months
- Faster transaction processing
- One day or better improvement in funds availability
- Lower bank deposit fees
- Reduced manual keying of check and remittance data
- Instant access to archived payment information
- Improved returned check handling
- No more trips to the bank to make deposits